iPhone deals are currently in season. From the iPhone 13 to the new iPhone SE (2022), we’re seeing some of the best cheap iPhone deals ever.
Currently, one of our favorite iPhone deals comes courtesy of AT&T. The mobile carrier is taking up to $700 off all iPhone 13 models (opens in new tab) when you trade-in your old phone and buy your iPhone 13 with an unlimited plan. (The iPhone 13 mini is free via this promo with no trade-in required). Not to be outdone, Verizon is offering a up to $800 off the iPhone 13 Pro with trade-in and any unlimited plan (opens in new tab). That’s one of the best iPhone deals you’ll find right now.
Today’s best iPhone deals at a glance
Not sure which iPhone is right for you? Be sure to check out our best iPhones guide to help you decide. Otherwise, here are the best cheap iPhone deals you can get right now from carriers and retailers. Also, check out our coverage of the best cell phone deals and best AT&T phone deals.
Best iPhone deals right now
Tips on finding the best iPhone deals
- Start with mobile carriers: Mobile carriers tend to offer the best iPhone deals. There is one catch — in order to get their best deals, you’ll have to switch to their service. In some instances, you may also have to sign up for an unlimited plan.
- Trade-in your old phone for credit: If you have an older phone to trade in, many carriers will give you a generous credit that could range from $100 to as high as $1,000 off. As a result, it pays to keep your smartphone’s cables, box, and accessories in good condition so you can get the most from your trade-in.
- Check out MVNOs: Short for mobile virtual network operator, MVNOs operate on the infrastructure of existing networks. For instance, Verizon-owned Visible works on Verizon’s network, whereas Mint Mobile uses T-Mobile’s. MVNOs offer less costly plans than their bigger counterparts. In some instances, there are some trade-off such as less readily available customer support or slightly slower data speeds.
- Don’t be afraid of refurbs: Apple offers some of the best refurbs in the industry. They refurbish their iPhone to look like new and we especially like the company’s refurbs because they’re all backed by the same 1-year warranty you’d get with a new Apple device.
- Wait for the new models (if you can): If Apple follows its traditional keynote timeframe, the iPhone 13 will likely to be unveiled sometime in September. Rumors indicate the new phone could have an always-on display, larger battery, faster A15 Bionic chip, and dynamic 120Hz display (on the Pro models). The launch of the new phone will likely bring about a price drop in the iPhone 12 family. If you can, we recommend waiting until Apple’s September keynote before buying a new iPhone.